Tuesday 20 January 2009

I had meeting wiv producer innnit!




I thought I'd have grate news for u all today, i was keepinh it secret becauis i wanted to suprize you and that. basiclay i bin chattin to this TV producer on the intrenet for a few weeks right, he was on this chat room i go to sometimes when im bored and that. so i sez to him 'hello, im like a comdy writer and that and i got a scrip and shit' and he sez like 'oh that is grate, i luv scrips, can i read it or sumink?' and im like 'of course you can farkin read it and then yuo can buy it an all!' so he sez 'lets meet up and i'll read your script and shit' and I'm all 'yeah, man! when you wanna meet?' and he's like 'how about tuesday morning by the bus shelter outside the fire station on shaftesbury avenue?' and i'm like 'sweet!' so the meeting is fixed up and shit.

now, at this point i shud tell you that i don't use my real name or my real age in the chat room, i call myself 'shanice' and i pretend to be 13. it's not cos i'm a perv, its cos i don't want the people on the chatroom judging me on my real name and age cos i've got a sort of crap name and i'm quite old. this Tv producer said he was 21 and 'lush' whatever that means, so i didn't want to tell him how old i was in case he thought i was past it and that.

anyways, this morning im waiting at the bus shelter by the fire staiton on shaftesbury avnue and im waiting and waiting and waiting and there's only me and this dirty old tramp geezer sitting there and im waiting and waiting and waiting and i run out of vodka and so i ask the tramp if i can have a go on his 'white lightning' and he says 'yeah but not much, i'm saving it for shanice' and i'm like 'shanice?' and hes like 'yeah, shes my girlfriedn, im meeting her here innit' and i'm like 'are yuo a Tv producer?' and he farkin winks at me and says'i'll be whatever you want me to be, love' and I'm like 'you farkin perv!' and he's like 'are you shanice?' and I'm like 'not anymore I'm not!' and he's like 'farkin hell' and im like 'farkin hell'!!!!

anywayy, we had a chat and that, turns out he's quite a nice geezer but he can't get my scrip produced on telly and that so i came home.

bye,

1 comment:

  1. Darling you mustn't bother yourself with these mediocre kiddie-fidddling prodcuers no matter what cider they proffer. next time meet with me and we can go to Pret a Manger! You'd like that wouldn't you? Yes?

    ReplyDelete